Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Racer's Revenge and the XBox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   David Akers

David Akers

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted February 22 2002 - 11:13 AM

Is there any announcement that this game is going to be coming out for XBox? I need to know if I should break down and get the PS2 version or if it will be coming out for the XBox as well. -David
htf@davidakers.com
My Homepage

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Brandon_H

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 234 posts

Posted February 22 2002 - 01:51 PM

I read in a chat transcript -- I believe on the official Web site -- that there are no plans to port it to any other platform, but that those plans might change depending upon the title's success on the PS2. Personally, I doubt that a port will happen, since LucasArts seems intent on spreading exclusive titles across all three platforms (Rogue Leader for GameCube, Racer Revenge for PS2, and Obi-Wan and -- if reports are to be believed -- Knights of the Old Republic for Xbox.) If I were you, I'd jump on the PS2 version. It's a fine game, particularly if you're a SW fan or enjoyed the first "Racer." Racer Revenge has been eating up much of my time the past several nights.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   David Akers

David Akers

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted February 22 2002 - 03:45 PM

That's more or less what I suspected too. I don't think we are going to see it on XBox, and if we do, I have a bad feeling it's going to be a port that doesn't make full use of the XBox's power.

Guess I'm gonna be picking it up tonight, then. Posted Image

-David
htf@davidakers.com
My Homepage

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher

Producer

• 3,452 posts

Posted February 23 2002 - 04:58 AM

Racer ARCADE I'd love to see on the X-box! If only they'd port that! Dan

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Randall Z

Randall Z

Stunt Coordinator

• 175 posts

Posted February 23 2002 - 01:47 PM

Are there any other Star Wars games in the works for the XBox?
Z

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users