What's new

Racer's Revenge and the XBox (1 Viewer)

Is there any announcement that this game is going to be coming out for XBox? I need to know if I should break down and get the PS2 version or if it will be coming out for the XBox as well.

-David

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator
I read in a chat transcript -- I believe on the official Web site -- that there are no plans to port it to any other platform, but that those plans might change depending upon the title's success on the PS2.

Personally, I doubt that a port will happen, since LucasArts seems intent on spreading exclusive titles across all three platforms (Rogue Leader for GameCube, Racer Revenge for PS2, and Obi-Wan and -- if reports are to be believed -- Knights of the Old Republic for Xbox.)

If I were you, I'd jump on the PS2 version. It's a fine game, particularly if you're a SW fan or enjoyed the first "Racer." Racer Revenge has been eating up much of my time the past several nights.

That's more or less what I suspected too. I don't think we are going to see it on XBox, and if we do, I have a bad feeling it's going to be a port that doesn't make full use of the XBox's power.
Guess I'm gonna be picking it up tonight, then. :)
-David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks