What's new

looking for pictures of Elvis in jumpsuits (1 Viewer)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Uh, I don't know if this is a serious post or some kind of joke I don't get.
Either way, here you go:
Link Removed
------------------
Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
This is a serious post. I'm most interested in the King Of Spades, Madison, Pinwheel and to a lesser extent Stone And Nain, Nails and Red Lion. Thanks for the link.
jeremy

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Flame Suit RULES!!!!!
BTW,
its so just well fucked up that someone took the time to cataloge Elvis's jumpsuits! Thats the internet for you, gotta love it!

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like a good place for some Elvis Trivia. My Cousin, actually knew Elvis growing up in Memphis, and in fact fashioned Elvis's Custom Guitar Cover that he used on his accoustic when he first started his career. Charles, my cousin went on to a record company career. But has now slowed the pace back down to, you got it, making Guitar Covers.
http://www.guitarcovers.com (I promise, no kickbacks! Just, so he knows I cared enough to tell his story.)
I once had a picture of Elvis with Charles and the imfamous Guitar Cover. But a girlfriend whose Mom had the hots for Elvis I think wanted the picture for her Mom bad enough to take it from me.
frown.gif
Charles said recently that he would replace the photo that she took, and something of the memory of my Grandmother giving me that photo as well. :)
Doug (Lex)
------------------
Lexman's Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks