What's new

Happy Thanksgiving! (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
davidmatychuk said:
Happy Thanksgiving to my American HTF chums! We'll cover your northern border for you while you're busy eating turkey, watching football, and planning your Black Friday shopping strategy. Enjoy!

I echo David's sentiment in wishing our U.S, UK, and all other HTF'rs that celebrate today a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

CHEERS! :)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
same here. belated. Mine was great even though my sister's dressing sucked...as usual. She said next year Cracker Barrel. hahaha!

Both my folks seemed happier than I've seen them in a long time even though they both have health issues.

davidmatychuk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Matychuk
Jacinto said:
I'll accept those belated wishes! My wife is a neonatal nurse practitioner and she had to work a 24-hour shift yesterday keeping sick babies alive, so our family is celebrating today. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Spreading that Thanksgiving around! Outstanding!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
A good day: Lunch with in-laws. Had a good conversation with a nephew-in-law who's in his 20's that I rarely see.

And in Facebooking about travel to that event, came up with an impromptu reunion with a college classmate I haven't seen since he graduated. That was a great, unexpected pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks