What's new

Warner Archive MOD Blu-Rays (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I was a big fan of the Season 1 Blu-Ray for "The 100", and was very disappointed to learn Season 2 would be DVD only.

However TV Shows on DVD is reporting that it's looking increasingly good that there will be a Season 2 Blu-Ray release via the Warner Archive MOD route.

While this is increasingly common for more obscure movies, AFAIK the only previous live action TV release like this was Warner Archive's MOD Blu-Ray release of the first two seasons of "Longmire."

Anyone get that release? Any significant downsides versus a regular pressed disc Blu-Ray release?

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I have a number of WA Blu-rays...OUT OF THE PAST, MURDER MY SWEET, AMERICANIZATION OF EMILY, THE WIND AND THE LION, WOLFEN...all are truly outstanding and brilliant rendurings of these feature films...absolutely first rate...

Adam, I do hope you get season 2 of THE 100 on Blu...Warner Archive is so hard to read on the likely prospects of any prospective release...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks