What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Student Bodies (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Squire

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan
I don't know if I'll still like this film as much as I did when I was a teenager, but I sure hope so! I suppose it's not as good as something like the first Scary Movie, but I remember it having some very funny bits including the "F" bomb joke in the middle! I'll have to pick this up to bring back memories of watching it with a car load of friends at the drive-in. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make a horse head bookend!!!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Olive huh? I guess I'll stick it in an amazon.ca cart and wait a year or so before the pricing in Canada makes sense. :S

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I have the double-feature and the film looks just fine. It was a low-budget production to begin with, so it's never going to look like a million bucks. As for the film itself, it's silly but a lot of fun. I think it holds up really well.

P.S. Malvert pee red.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks