What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Inside Out (3D Blu-ray Combo) (Blu-ray Combo) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

81xz6F40ouL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hmmm.

Hmmm.

Disney offering a new theatrical release for 3D Blu-ray here in the United States?

This is mass hysteria. I'm talking about Human Sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together.

Can this really be true?

Let's hope the 3D preorders are not pulled by release date and some of us are left resorting to ordering overseas.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Maybe like Marvel, Pixar has some control of their video releases and they decided to have the 3-D release? Or maybe Pixar 3-D movies sell better than Disney 3-D titles? Or, as you said, maybe it's as simple as the Amazon listing is wrong and there won't be a 3-D release?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
TravisR said:
^ Maybe like Marvel, Pixar has some control of their video releases and they decided to have the 3-D release? Or maybe Pixar 3-D movies sell better than Disney 3-D titles? Or, as you said, maybe it's as simple as the Amazon listing is wrong and there won't be a 3-D release?
I think you hit the nail on the head: I think it's the Pixar arm of the company pushing for a 3D release.

Nothing has sold more than Frozen lately though earlier Disney animations may certainly have sold less than Pixar releases.

Fingers crossed this is the case.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
So if Lucasfilm releases The Force Awakens on disc in 3D every branch besides actual Disney will be supporting 3D.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Clicked the link and did the thing. You guys have already said everything floating in my head about a Disney 3D release.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
...its not even that impressve in 3D. Sometimes I just got to wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks