What's new

Coffy (1973) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
tumblr_mioukryjD11qf5do9o1_500.gif

Pam blast her way to Blu!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
What a coincidence! I was watching the U.K. disc two nights ago! The picture quality is pretty good. I assume this disc will use the same master.

I don't think the film would be any good without Pam Grier. She's a magnificent woman!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Ugh. $30 for a featureless Blu when Arrow has an extras-packed steelbook? For all of the early bellyaching about Kino, I'm generally happy with what we get from them. I would have LOVED to see a Blaxploitation line from Shout Factory.

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I got this as part of a 2 movie DVD set years ago and inexpensive at that. I like and would consider upgrading, but not spending a lot and honestly, these would sell better in a set.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Olive stinks. Looks like I wont be getting these since they never drop in price on amazon.ca. Add me to the list of those disappointed when Arrow is releasing definitive versions in the UK. It's a real shame they couldn't get the rights to these.

Christopher McG

Stunt Coordinator
Is is confirmed this version won't have the Jack Hill commentary track from the DVD release?

(Thanks in advance!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks