What's new

International HIGH SOCIETY on BLU in Spain (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Today, Easter Sunday, I found at El Cortes Ingles a Blu ray of HIGH SOCIETY. I will watch it today when I am back in New York.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Ken Koc said:
Today, Easter Sunday, I found at El Cortes Ingles a Blu ray of HIGH SOCIETY. I will watch it today when I am back in New York.

People more knowledgeable than I am say that just about everything coming out of Spain is bootleg. Which still begs the question: where did they get whatever they are using as the master?

I'm sure you realise that we are all, particularly Keith Cobby, waiting with baited breath for your report. :)

david hare

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david hare
And the details include ORT 107 minutes (should be 111) and 1.33 (should be 1.85).

What's the bet it's a rip from an 720p HD ITunes.

I wouldn't touch these Spanish releases with a ten footpole.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
High Society is in stereo and 16X9....BUT It is sped up to 107 minutes and the transfer is worse than the DVD. Stay away from this!!!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Ken Koc said:
High Society is in stereo and 16X9....BUT It is sped up to 107 minutes and the transfer is worse than the DVD. Stay away from this!!!

Thanks for the warning. I can't say I'm surprised.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
What a bummer!
I'll be in Spain later this year for a while ... before staying in Rome and Venice ... so this will serve as a warning to stay away from any Blu ray offerings which sound just too good to be true.....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks