What's new

"Bewitched" Seasons 5 & 6... coming in March from Mill Creek (1 Viewer)

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
Cover art:

91SuUpizzuL._SL1500_.jpg

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
It would be nice if they restored the bad prints on some of the S5 episodes but I already know that's never going to happen!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm going to give Millcreek the benefit of the doubt and say they will try for better prints considering they restored the missing parts of the Ben Franklin episodes on Season Three.

I love the cover art for the combo pack with Samantha looking like "Oh my stars! Two Darrins??" and Dick Sargent looking over at York like, "What?" lol

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
I love the art design too. It's a cute concept. And I've been enjoying Mill Creek's "Bewitched" releases so far. Perfect for backups or doubles. I'm not parting with my original Sony sets but these new editions are pretty decent.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I think I need to introduce my kids to Bewitched as they're already familiar with Dick Sargent from his short stint on The Dukes of Hazzard. I was watching Daniel Boone the other evening and he was a guest star. I immediately shouted out "Darrin" and one of the boys looked at me funny and said it Sheriff Grady Byrd (or whatever his character name was)! Lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks