What's new

3D UK Release of Step Up All In 3D Region Code Check....... (1 Viewer)

SFMike

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
The Step Up 3D titles have become a guilty pleasure and once again the USA is being denied the blu-ray 3D disc of this title. Can anyone verify that Step Up All In 3D is in fact region free as I would hate to import it and be disappointed.

SFMike

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
EVERRET said:
Just got this in today.... I did a quick check & it play's fine in my region A player.

California
Thanks Everret! It's really to bad the studios are making us jump through hoops to buy their products. This is surprising as Lionsgate was including 3D versions on the blu-rays of their original 3D releases until now. I guess they are just following Disney's lame lead in trying to end blu-ray 3D.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I pre-ordered my copy from Amazon.co.uk but am still waiting for it to arrive -- thanks Everret for sharing that it seems to be region free! Got a multi-region player, but hey, if it'll play without me having to do the code switch thing, I'm all in favor of that.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Watched this last night and loved it! Not sure if I liked it better than the 3rd one but it was definitely better than the 4th. Shame on Lionsgate for releasing this only in 2D in the US- watching this in 2D is like watching any color movie in black and white!

EVERRET

Auditioning
Real Name
Everret ONeal
Native 3D - Full Screen 3D - Great Audio

We watched this Christmas eve.......
If you like the street style dancing with House/Techno music be sure to check this out , It will be one of our favorites !

(there are a few f-bombs)

:3dglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks