What's new

Yamaha RX-V677 with Jamo SUB 200? (1 Viewer)

amitabhbansal

Auditioning
Real Name
Amitabh Bansal
friends
i was using yamaha rxv359 before with jamo speakers and woofer SUB 200, i have changed my amp to RX-V677 and connected the sub-200 woofer with it, but the Bass is too low in it, i dont know what to set in the configuration of the AMP, here is the details of the woofer
Impedance 22K Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) 36-150 Woofer 203/8
please help

amitabhbansal

Auditioning
Real Name
Amitabh Bansal
Al.Anderson said:
Did you run the auto-calibration on the RX677?
you mean auto calibration via YPAO? if yes then no i havent done that because right now i only have connected Front Left, Front Right, Center and Woofer with the amp,

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
That's the first thing to do then, run the setup. It'll detect what you have, and when you add anything new you can run it again.

I think the instructions say this, but just in case, set the sub on about mid-way before you run the setup.

TimmyBosko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Bosko
amitabhbansal said:
friends
i was using yamaha rxv359 before with jamo speakers and woofer SUB 200, i have changed my amp to RX-V677 and connected the sub-200 woofer with it, but the Bass is too low in it, i dont know what to set in the configuration of the AMP, here is the details of the woofer
Impedance 22K Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB) 36-150 Woofer 203/8
please help
After you run the YPAO, check in the receiver under speaker config volume, make sure your Sub is not set too low. After I did YPAO, My sub was non existant. Checked this setting and it set it to -10. I set it to 0 and wow very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks