What's new

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition XB1 facts (1 Viewer)

darkness2918

Second Unit
Real Name
Tony
So, I was at Gamestop today with a friend who wanted to buy DR3, on the wall there was the regular & AE versions. I had to explain to him the difference so he could make the right choice since the case doesn't make something clear. Im making a topic in case others might also be interested in the info. Normally, when a GOTY or Complete edition comes out, the DLC is included on disc, that's not the case here. The DLC content that comes with the Apocalypse Edition is in the form of a DL code. The disc is the exact same as the vanilla version, the code basically amounts to the season pass, since it only includes the 4 story related DLCs.

I wish I had known this before hand. I bought the AE cause I though the DLC would be on disc, saving me HD space since I already owned the reg copy & the season pass. Anyway, hope this helps others. Also, if anyone is interested in the code for the 4 DLC story packs, PM me as I have no need for it.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The entirety of the game gets installed to the HDD for XB1 and PS4 games, so even if it was on the disc it wouldn't save you any space on your HDD.Additionally, once you've redeemed the codes they will always be tied to your account. If you delete the game and decide you want to play/reinstall it in the future, you could re-download the codes. So don't worry about losing the content by removing it from your console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks