What's new

What is Amazon.ca Toll Free Number? (3 Viewers)

InfraredThermotex.ca

Auditioning
Real Name
Thermotex
Amazon.ca Toll Free Number is 1-877-586-3230

This number connects you directly to Amazon.ca. I had to phone Amazon.com as most have to do to get them to connect you to Amazon.ca.

I asked Amazon.ca for their toll free number and 1-877-586-3230 is the correct one as I can call directly to them.

Amazon.ca does list their toll free number on their website but is extremely hidden.

After you place an order you need to:

1) Click Help in blue at the top of the page.
2)Go to the very bottom of this page on the right and click Customer Service
3)Then click on the yellow link Contact Us
4)There are 3 Questions on this page:
Question 1 - click "An Order I Placed" & Scroll Down to
Question 2 - Choose any one
Question 3 - Look below Question 3 and click the link to call us

At the bottom of this window, under Call Me Now, you will see in small print - If you prefer, you can also call our general help number as a link. But it only shows a pop up with the toll free number.

I had to chase the link up the page about 10 times before it would actually stay there for me to read the pop up toll free number.

Hope this helps many as I as a customer still cannot understand why Amazon.ca actually hides their Toll Free Number on their website.

The service I received from Amazon.ca was excellent and they helped resolve a refund issue promptly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks