Definitive BP10B vs BP2000 and SVS sub dilema
first post here.
So here is what Im looking for advice on.
I am upgrading my BP8B to BP10B (I use SR8040BP as surronds right now).
I also bought a SVS PC12-NSD which I should get sometime today.
my current room is 18x15 and has an opening onto a much larger room. Im planning to move in about 1year and will get a much bigger room.
I found a deal on a pair of BP2000 in excellent shape which are cheaper than the BP10B new...
So here are my questions:
1) is the BP2000 much better than BP10B (accuracy etc...) or is the BP10B better since newer...
2) I know the BP2000 will probably be overkilled for my room size right now, but will it actually be a deal breaker? Like room way to small for bp2000 and everything will sound crappy
3) Should I keep the SVS when I get the 2000
4) would the combo bp10b be better than bp2000?
5) Im working on speaker placement and Im wondering, what's the ideal placement for these speakers BP10b and BP2000?
6) for the BP2000 should the sub face inward?