-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Region B Inferno (1953) 3D August 10

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 of 106 David Steigman

David Steigman

Second Unit

• 368 posts

Posted August 02 2014 - 03:45 PM

I cant order it because its not letting me go forward with the phone number..it keeps giving me error messages about not the right zone, etc.. 

#102 of 106 Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg

Screenwriter

• 2,364 posts

Posted August 02 2014 - 03:53 PM

I cant order it because its not letting me go forward with the phone number..it keeps giving me error messages about not the right zone, etc.. 

Try registering for an account there before trying to make the purchase - that worked for me.  Other people have said the phone number field stopped giving them trouble after they switched web browsers.

#103 of 106 Doug Bull

Doug Bull

Advanced Member

• 1,489 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted August 02 2014 - 04:57 PM

I also registered for an account first and had no trouble ordering.

Only a week to go.  :dancing-banana-04:

Doug.

#104 of 106 David Steigman

David Steigman

Second Unit

• 368 posts

Posted August 02 2014 - 09:48 PM

It says please make sure you put the phone number in the right zone, I have no idea what to enter all the information is correct; this is too much trouble just to order a movie. I hope another online vendor carries it because i dont need this kind of hassle when I order. I used a different browser too. I cant get past the phone number field.  :unsure:

#105 of 106 Robin9

Robin9

Screenwriter

• 1,780 posts

Posted August 03 2014 - 12:25 AM

I had no difficulty placing my order but my credit card had difficulty avoiding a nervous breakdown! Because I had never ordered from Panamint before, this transaction triggered my credit card's fraud detection system and I received three text messages. Yes, three!

I phoned them and told them they need a better fraud alarm system! If i'm ordering a type of product I regularly order - a Blu-ray disc - and the product is coming to my home address, their system should not be activated. Their response? Waffle, waffle and more waffle.

#106 of 106 David Steigman

David Steigman

Second Unit

• 368 posts

Posted August 11 2014 - 06:17 AM

I finally ordered with zero difficulty.. I cant wait to get this.. and see how it compares to the Fox MOD .. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users