Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Carnegie Acoustics CSB-1 (Pair) and CSC-1 (Center)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit

• 407 posts

Posted December 15 2013 - 11:55 AM

I purchased these back in February this year. This is the CSB-1 bookshelf speakers and the CSC-1 center in piano black.These are in perfect shape. We had them in our great room, as you can see in the pictures below. They are not scratched, dinged or scuffed... they look like new speakers. We just don't get the use out of high dollar speakers like we should in the great room, so I don't feel like I am getting the value out of them that I should, thus I have decided to sell them to someone who can hopefully realize their worth.These are packed up very nicely in the original packaging with the nice cloth covers and boxes.This package sells for $1,600 from Carnegie. I will sell them for $750 + shipping. PayPal is preferred.

carnegie_1.jpg

carnegie_2.jpg

carnegie_3.jpg

carnegie_4.jpg

carnegie_5.jpg

carnegie_6.jpg

carnegie_7.jpg

carnegie_8.jpg

carnegie_9.jpg

carnegie_10.jpg

carnegie_11.jpg

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit

• 407 posts

Posted December 26 2013 - 08:27 AM

Price reduced to $700 + shipping.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Sonnie Parker

Sonnie Parker

Second Unit

• 407 posts

Posted February 13 2014 - 11:26 AM

Price reduced to include shipping at $700 to CONUS only.  This is a great deal on these speakers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users