Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Rebel Without A Cause (1955) Blu-ray Available For Preorder

Warner

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,545 posts

Posted July 27 2013 - 11:19 PM

51f9FqXrWHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.  

• Mark Walker likes this

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Persianimmortal

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter

• 1,058 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted July 28 2013 - 05:43 AM

Good to see, I was worried they'd keep this an "Ultimate Collector's Edition" set exclusive. However it's a damn digibook. I hate digibooks! Last one I was forced to buy was The Man Who Would Be King, because I waited and they didn't release a regular edition of it.

Anyway, at least the movie's going to be released. The horrors of juvenile delinquency in the 50's, now in high definition!

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 25,024 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted July 28 2013 - 06:15 AM

Good to see, I was worried they'd keep this an "Ultimate Collector's Edition" set exclusive. However it's a damn digibook. I hate digibooks! Last one I was forced to buy was The Man Who Would Be King, because I waited and they didn't release a regular edition of it.

Anyway, at least the movie's going to be released. The horrors of juvenile delinquency in the 50's, now in high definition!

If your patient, they probably release it again as a regular BD in about 9-12 months.

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Listing

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,582 posts

Posted July 28 2013 - 08:05 AM

Is the James Dean collector's set going to be released here in the US, or only in France?  I'd rather wait for the entire set.

Never mind, just got my answer in another thread.

Edited by Richard V, July 28 2013 - 08:18 AM.

See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   darkrock17

darkrock17

Supporting Actor

• 824 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted July 28 2013 - 01:28 PM

I said this before on the Giant thread, but WB again has gone for an Indie vibe cover art instead of the original poster. I can kinda see trying to make covers that might attract younger audience, but with this movie, they should of kept Dean's iconic red jacket and not made it green.

Rbel-Without-A-Cause.jpg

Also WB's gone the Disney route now with ala their Diamond Editions with the title going vertical down the cover.

Walt-Disney-Blu-Ray-Covers-Diamond-Editi

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   Osato

Osato

Screenwriter

• 2,045 posts

Posted October 24 2013 - 06:26 PM

Here is an early disc review...

http://www.dvdbeaver...use_blu-ray.htm

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   Richard Gallagher

Richard Gallagher

Producer

• 3,112 posts
  • LocationFishkill, NY

Posted October 24 2013 - 06:48 PM

Buying the three Digibooks through Amazon is going to cost $66. The three films will be available in a region-free box set from Amazon UK for $36 plus shipping.

James Dean Ultimate Collection Blu-ray Amazon UK

Rich Gallagher

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   Persianimmortal

Persianimmortal

Screenwriter

• 1,058 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted October 24 2013 - 07:43 PM

Or for $20 plus shipping you can get the "barebones" Region Free Australian James Dean Collection that's been out for several weeks, as I covered in more detail here :) It's not really "barebones" as such, it does include alot of the extras that come on the discs, just not the book, posters and extra DVDs.

Regardless of whichever version of the set you buy, Rebel Without A Cause, and the other two movies, look great.

Edited by Persianimmortal, October 24 2013 - 07:44 PM.

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 11,567 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted October 25 2013 - 04:41 AM

Buying the three Digibooks through Amazon is going to cost $66. The three films will be available in a region-free box set from Amazon UK for $36 plus shipping.

James Dean Ultimate Collection Blu-ray Amazon UK

Yep, I went ahead and ordered the UK set a few days ago.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users