Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Adapter - RF Coax to Yellow,red,white (video, L & R audio)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   toddbigeasy

toddbigeasy

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 08:37 AM

I have Dish Network with a double DVR in my den, where DVR#2 is accessible in my bedroom via a phone line transmitter box and the video access via a RF Coax from the wall. I need some kind of adapter/converter that will change the COax from the wall, into a RCA connectors for Video, L & R audio cable where I can connect my HT in a box. something like a digital set top box? Or..... I appreciate any suggestions, I don't really want to upgrade my system, want to preserve all the content on my current DVR. thanks, Todd

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Robert_J

Robert_J

Lead Actor

• 8,234 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted November 20 2012 - 10:32 AM

You need a set top box that will tune in an NTSC signal. Even an old VCR will do this.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   toddbigeasy

toddbigeasy

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted November 20 2012 - 10:52 AM

ah yes, the olden days. I would input to VCR, output audio to 'receiver', output video to TV, turn on VCR, make sure the inputs are selected correctly, and that should work. thanks for that reminder! *greetings from Bartlett* Todd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users