Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Fox/MGM in 2013 : The Great Escape, How Green Was My Valley, Laura, Fantastic Voyage, Von Ryan's Express,Hello Dolly....

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Didier R

Didier R

Stunt Coordinator

• 142 posts

Posted September 04 2012 - 04:54 AM

"Also today, we've learned from industry sources that 20th Century Fox (and MGM) is getting ready to release Cleopatra (in the U.S. - it's already available internationally), The Great Escape, How Green Was My Valley, Laura, Fantastic Voyage, Von Ryan's Express and Hello Dolly on Blu-ray in 2013. Our sources also say that the original Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is coming in November. Don't forget we've also recently reported that the remastered Patton is due out from Fox before the end of the year as well." http://www.digitalbits.com/#mytwocents

#2 of 5 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

• 24,121 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted September 04 2012 - 05:07 AM

We've been talking with Mr. Finn of Fox about those titles being released on BRD for the last couple of weeks in this thread.

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule

#3 of 5 Escapay

Escapay

Stunt Coordinator

• 238 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Time and Space

Posted September 04 2012 - 08:39 AM

Already excited for Laura, but now I'm also excited for Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures. I'm guessing this means Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey won't be joining it for now. I've only seen that one once or twice, even though I've watched the first plenty more. For some reason, I can't get into Bogus Journey.

#4 of 5 bryan4999

bryan4999

Second Unit

• 460 posts

Posted September 04 2012 - 08:43 AM

I so hope that they spend the time and dollars to make HELLO, DOLLY! look and sound as good as THE SOUND OF MUSIC does. Every home video release of DOLLY has had some issue or the other; Dolly and TODD-AO deserve a perfect release.

#5 of 5 battlebeast

battlebeast

Supporting Actor

• 658 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta

Posted September 06 2012 - 04:37 AM

Will "The Turning Point" Be comming out? It's been MIA for YEARS!!! (And one of the last few I need to have ALL 494 Best Pic nominees on DVD/Blu Ray).

I recently watched all 485 Best pictures (plus about 10 others films) in 365 days! www.oscarmovs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users