Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

If you could read my mind....youd know im wondering why PAPERBACK HERO is not on DVD.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 06:22 AM

I used to watch this quirky Canadian movie on HBO each time it played. I loved Elizabeth Ashley in this and the also mia 92 IN THE SHADE and wondered why she rarely worked. I would love to see this on bluray since ive read so many reviews of how beautiful a movie it was...something I couldn't assertain from my 70s Zenith. But...Ashley's jude shows scenes kept me occupied. Anyone know who controls this? Has anyone else remembered this as fondly as I have?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Jon Hertzberg

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter

• 1,495 posts

Posted August 27 2012 - 07:33 AM

I used to watch this quirky Canadian movie on HBO each time it played. I loved Elizabeth Ashley in this and the also mia 92 IN THE SHADE and wondered why she rarely worked. I would love to see this on bluray since ive read so many reviews of how beautiful a movie it was...something I couldn't assertain from my 70s Zenith. But...Ashley's jude shows scenes kept me occupied. Anyone know who controls this? Has anyone else remembered this as fondly as I have?

Ashley has quite a brave nude scene in this one, as I recall. I stupidly got rid of my VHS years ago. I think even Dayle Haddon makes a bottomless appearance.