Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HOUSE OF WAX 3D Official!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 of 143 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• 5,399 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted October 13 2014 - 06:01 PM

And CFTBL 3D is under $20.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#142 of 143 OFFLINE   tele1962

tele1962

Second Unit

• 388 posts

Posted November 19 2014 - 10:46 AM

Can anyone please confirm if House Of Wax is region A locked?

Cheers.

#143 of 143 OFFLINE   Brandon Conway

Brandon Conway

captveg

• 7,305 posts
  • LocationNorth Hollywood, CA

Posted November 19 2014 - 09:03 PM

Like all of Warner's BDs it is Region Free.
  • tele1962 likes this

"And now the reprimand, from an American critic. He reproaches me for using film as a sacred & lasting medium, like a painting or a book. He does not believe that filmmaking is an inferior art, but he believes, and quite rightly, that a reel goes quickly, that the public are looking above all for relaxation, that film is fragile and that it is pretentious to express the power of one's soul by such ephemeral and delicate means, that Charlie Chaplin's or Buster Keaton's first films can only be seen on very rare and badly spoiled prints. I add that the cinema is making daily progress and that eventually films that we consider marvelous today will soon be forgotten because of new dimensions & colour. This is true. But for 4 weeks this film [The Blood of a Poet] has been shown to audiences that have been so attentive, so eager & so warm, that I wonder after all there is not an anonymous public who are looking for more than relaxation in the cinema." - Jean Cocteau, 1932

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users