What's new

Cheap replacement remote vsx-519v (1 Viewer)

Reggie Luper

Auditioning
Real Name
Loop
So I have a used VSX-519V and a year ago when I bought it it didn't have the remote. No big deal until I actually want to use the HDMI and can't change the HDMI mode (AMP/THRU). Bummer, so would appreciate some advice on a cheap remote replacement so I can change that one setting!
Thanks
-Luper

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Reggie Luper /t/321634/cheap-replacement-remote-vsx-519v#post_3939615
So I have a used VSX-519V and a year ago when I bought it it didn't have the remote. No big deal until I actually want to use the HDMI and can't change the HDMI mode (AMP/THRU). Bummer, so would appreciate some advice on a cheap remote replacement so I can change that one setting!
Thanks
-Luper
Ouch! There is nothing in the menu to change it? That is the type of setting that won't be on a cheap remote. A decent Harmony or Universal Remote brand remote should have the code in their database, if you got one of those. Buying the remote from Pioneer will probably be $40-50. If you have the model number of the remote in the manual you could try searching Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks