Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Cheap replacement remote vsx-519v

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Reggie Luper

Reggie Luper

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 18 2012 - 02:52 AM

So I have a used VSX-519V and a year ago when I bought it it didn't have the remote. No big deal until I actually want to use the HDMI and can't change the HDMI mode (AMP/THRU). Bummer, so would appreciate some advice on a cheap remote replacement so I can change that one setting! Thanks -Luper

#2 of 2 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,560 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted August 18 2012 - 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Reggie Luper 

So I have a used VSX-519V and a year ago when I bought it it didn't have the remote. No big deal until I actually want to use the HDMI and can't change the HDMI mode (AMP/THRU). Bummer, so would appreciate some advice on a cheap remote replacement so I can change that one setting!
Thanks
-Luper

Ouch!  There is nothing in the menu to change it?  That is the type of setting that won't be on a cheap remote.  A decent Harmony or Universal Remote brand remote should have the code in their database, if you got one of those.  Buying the remote from Pioneer will probably be $40-50.  If you have the model number of the remote in the manual you could try searching Ebay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users