Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Like new Roku 2 XD w/HDMI cable

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Ryan Todd

Ryan Todd

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted June 11 2012 - 01:20 PM

I have a like new Roku 2 XD 1080p HD media streaming player for sale. I got this little guy about a month ago and used it to watch a few TV shows on Hulu. Overall it's a great device but I'm selling my home theater and since I no longer have a TV this isn't doing me much good. I will also throw in an HDMI cable with the Roku. I have an ebay acount (akaspdif) you can look at for feedback since this is a new HTF name. I accept Paypal only (unless it's a face to face sale, in that case cash is fine). I will ship anywhere in the US via UPS ground insured. I'm looking to get $50 shipped. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!

#2 of 2 drootstein

drootstein

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 06 2012 - 08:57 AM

Hi there, Is this roku still available? Please let me know as I am interested in purchasing it from you. Thanks. Darren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users