-

Photo
- - - - -

Justice League of America...Hopefully Warner will get the idea.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 of 25 OFFLINE   Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan

• 2,671 posts

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:07 PM

Warner Bros is reportedly courting Ben Affleck to direct Justice League. http://www.variety.c...le/VR1118057612
I don't believe in transcending the genre, I believe IN the genre - Joss Whedon

#22 of 25 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,179 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 11:10 AM

Warner Bros is reportedly courting Ben Affleck to direct Justice League. http://www.variety.c...le/VR1118057612

Interesting article but this sentence really ruined my outlook on how well this movie could be made. "Affleck has made it clear that going forward, he's only interested in directing films in which he also stars -- "The Town" and "Argo" are proof of that -- so its likely that if this pairing ever came to fruition, he would likely don a suit of his own." Behind the camera, writing and directing he's actually pretty decent. In front of the camera, pretty dull in my opinion. Article also mentioned him wanting to remake "The Stand". Even with its flaws, I loved the 1994 miniseries. If done well, could be a great movie with a big budget Hollywood production team behind it.
Stan

#23 of 25 OFFLINE   Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma

Producer

• 5,265 posts

Posted August 10 2012 - 05:16 PM

Affleck is an inspired choice. And I have no problem with him being on both sides of the camera for this.
Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

#24 of 25 OFFLINE   JeremyR

JeremyR

Second Unit

• 405 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted August 14 2012 - 05:05 PM

It would simply be a function of Superman having to set aside whatever distaste he might have for what is the rather unsavory character that Batman is for the greater good. He's done it in the comics and stories before. But then, for me, it's always been a stretch that Batman would even belong in the Justice League. But he always was.

#25 of 25 OFFLINE   Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter

• 1,113 posts

Posted December 15 2012 - 12:47 PM

WB must lock up Jennifer Lawrence now!!  I don't care what people think.  She is a Wonder Woman!!!!!!!

Live Free or DIE!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users