Justice League of America...Hopefully Warner will get the idea.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by todd s, May 2, 2012.

1. Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan Sean Bryan
    Supporter

Sean
    Warner Bros is reportedly courting Ben Affleck to direct Justice League.
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118057612

2. Stan

Stan Producer
    Supporter

Interesting article but this sentence really ruined my outlook on how well this movie could be made.
    "Affleck has made it clear that going forward, he's only interested in directing films in which he also stars -- "The Town" and "Argo" are proof of that -- so its likely that if this pairing ever came to fruition, he would likely don a suit of his own."
    Behind the camera, writing and directing he's actually pretty decent. In front of the camera, pretty dull in my opinion.
    Article also mentioned him wanting to remake "The Stand". Even with its flaws, I loved the 1994 miniseries. If done well, could be a great movie with a big budget Hollywood production team behind it.

3. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    Affleck is an inspired choice. And I have no problem with him being on both sides of the camera for this.

4. JeremyR

JeremyR Supporting Actor

Jeremy
    It would simply be a function of Superman having to set aside whatever distaste he might have for what is the rather unsavory character that Batman is for the greater good. He's done it in the comics and stories before. But then, for me, it's always been a stretch that Batman would even belong in the Justice League. But he always was.

5. Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez Screenwriter

WB must lock up Jennifer Lawrence now!! I don't care what people think. She is a Wonder Woman!!!!!!!