Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
Blu-ray Reviews

The Muppets Blu-ray Review

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 of 47 OFFLINE   Osato

Osato

Screenwriter

• 2,056 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 02:12 AM

I haven't watched too many of the extras yet. The pause film feature is a riot. One of the cooler blu ray things that I have seen!

#2 of 47 OFFLINE   Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson

Producer

• 5,262 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by NY2LA 

Has anyone noticed that, even though the bonus disc was stuck to the outside of the package, the two spindles inside the case are both thick enough to hold TWO discs, so I just put my bonus disc under the feature disc.
Anyone else have any opinions about the extras? The intermission thing is kinda cute, and I'm not sure if anyone realizes you can switch it off in the settings, so you can still do freeze frames.
The deleted scenes explain a lot about missing plot points and missing cameo stars, (the biggest stars got left out, literally, in a parking lot) The commentary was disappointing, in that they just goof around instead of giving good information, but interestingly the commentary mentions winning the Academy Award. I can only guess they recorded two versions and then didn't finalize the edit until after 2/28.

Actually, I think the Oscar comment was just a goof that happened to come true.  They do shtick about future success and I think that was supposed to be a bit of silliness and nothing more - it just happened to actually happen!

Colin Jacobson
http://www.dvdmg.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blu-ray Reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users