Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

'm having a feedback.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 of 9 OFFLINE   douche

douche

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 02 2012 - 03:01 PM

I need help. I'm using a SONY DVD HOME THEATER DAV-DZ270 when i plugged my phone or my psp on to the audio in using a cable to play music it feedbacks even i dont even play a music. I've been using my home theatre as a sound output for a long time. Any solutions for this? Thanks:confused:

#2 of 9 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,325 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted March 02 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi chuck and welcome to HTF. If you intend to stay and get more than a confused look, I'd suggest both a name change and a little bit more time taken writing out your question. I've read it 5 times and I have no idea what you are asking. Please be a bit more descriptive.

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#3 of 9 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted March 02 2012 - 06:23 PM

Sam, you're being too kind.

#4 of 9 OFFLINE   douche

douche

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 03:27 AM

ok so here it is. when i use my home theatre for an output sound using my phone the moment i plugged the jack on the audio in it feedback even if im not playing music. just feeedbaaacks and it wont stop until i unplugged the jack. about the name how can i change it?

#5 of 9 OFFLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Producer

• 3,139 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted March 05 2012 - 04:10 AM

Chuck, How are you connecting the devices - are you using the USB connection on the front of the Sony system, or are you using the stereo mini-jack?  Only some devices are officially "supported" via the USB connection, and I don't see any phones, or PSP listed as a supported device (manual p. 76).  What phone are you trying to use? What format is the music in that you are trying to play back?  MP3?  Only certain media types are supported by the Sony. It's highly possible that playing back audio files from any random phone is not going to work as you'd expect. Did you say it used to work?  Was that with a different phone, or different device, or has nothing really changed, and all of a sudden it stopped working?

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#6 of 9 OFFLINE   douche

douche

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 05 2012 - 08:13 PM

Chuck, How are you connecting the devices - are you using the USB connection on the front of the Sony system, or are you using the stereo mini-jack?  Only some devices are officially "supported" via the USB connection, and I don't see any phones, or PSP listed as a supported device (manual p. 76).  What phone are you trying to use? What format is the music in that you are trying to play back?  MP3?  Only certain media types are supported by the Sony. It's highly possible that playing back audio files from any random phone is not going to work as you'd expect. Did you say it used to work?  Was that with a different phone, or different device, or has nothing really changed, and all of a sudden it stopped working?

im using the 3.5mm jack audio in/out. My psp and my samsung phone are the gadgets i used to play with it but then last month it didnt work when i plugged the jack it just feedbacks.

#7 of 9 OFFLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Producer

• 3,139 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted March 06 2012 - 05:43 AM

Is it the same cable?  A new cable would only be a couple bucks and might be worth a try.  I'm not sure I have any other suggestions if this is a situation where all factors are the same, and it simply "stopped" working the same way. Wish I could offer more help, but I think I'm stumped.  Sorry!

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#8 of 9 OFFLINE   douche

douche

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted March 07 2012 - 11:35 PM

its okay now. The cause of it was the f*cking HDMI cable. i unplugged it everytime im not using it. chaaarrrss +10rep

#9 of 9 OFFLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Producer

• 3,139 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted March 08 2012 - 01:20 AM

Glad you figured it out.  I hate when it's something stupid and totally unrelated like that.  Thanks for following up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users