Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

HTF gets to talk to Pixar, what do you want to know?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,918 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted October 14 2011 - 07:40 AM

Early next week HTF will have the opportunity to talk to Pixar, specifically some of the people behind Cars 2.   We may be able to talk to John Lasseter (Director) and Denise Ream (Producer) and will be speaking with  Jay Shuster (Character Art Director), Dave Mullins & Shawn Krause (Supervising Animators), Gary Bruins (Effects Supervisor) and Jon Reisch (Development & Effects Artist).  What do you want to know?

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 5,409 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted October 14 2011 - 08:02 AM

-When will "Finding Nemo" be out on blu? -How has Lassiter's taking the helm of all Disney animation effected Pixar? -Will there be another "Cars"? I hope not, I like the Cars franchise least of all the Pixar movies. -Wil they ever make a totally adult oriented animated film? I'm not talking nudity or language, just a movie that would only appeal to adults. It's probably not financially feasable.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   James_Garner

James_Garner

Stunt Coordinator

• 121 posts

Posted October 14 2011 - 08:30 AM

When will the 3D Blu version of "UP" be available?

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   cafink

cafink

Producer

• 3,043 posts

Posted October 14 2011 - 09:19 AM

-Wil they ever make a totally adult oriented animated film? I'm not talking nudity or language, just a movie that would only appeal to adults. It's probably not financially feasable.

I was actually surprised at how adult-oriented The Incredibles was. Of course I expected action, humor, etc. But I didn't expect so much of the plot to hinge on suspected marital infidelity and family strife. I would love to see Pixar tackle another film with similar themes.

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Brisby

Brisby

Second Unit

• 288 posts

Posted October 14 2011 - 10:40 AM

Will the unaltered version of the "Knick Knack" short with the big boobs ever be released again?

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   gizmo

gizmo

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 14 2011 - 11:01 AM

I'm thrilled that PIXAR made 2 excellent sequels to Toy Story, but I'd like to know when they will finally make sequels to my favorite PIXAR movies: - The Incredibles 2 (there's an entire universe of adventures waiting to be told) - A Bugs Life 2 (there's an entire microverse of adventures waiting to be told) - Finding Nemo 2 (there's an entire ocean of adventures waiting to be told) - Ratatouille 2 (might be a stretch to come up with a good idea/script for a sequel) With Superhero movies being all the rage, I'm especially astounded that PIXAR/Disney haven't tried to cash in by doing a sequel to The Incredibles. Thank you.

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   Brisby

Brisby

Second Unit

• 288 posts

Posted October 14 2011 - 11:08 AM

I'd rather never see another Pixar sequel again after Cars 2.

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   cafink

cafink

Producer

• 3,043 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 07:51 AM

I can't believe I forgot about KNICK KNACK, Robert. I, too, would really like to see the original version released on Blu-ray.