HTF gets to talk to Pixar, what do you want to know?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Adam Gregorich, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Early next week HTF will have the opportunity to talk to Pixar, specifically some of the people behind Cars 2. We may be able to talk to John Lasseter (Director) and Denise Ream (Producer) and will be speaking with Jay Shuster (Character Art Director), Dave Mullins & Shawn Krause (Supervising Animators), Gary Bruins (Effects Supervisor) and Jon Reisch (Development & Effects Artist). What do you want to know?

2. Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell Played With Dinosaurs Member

Johnny Angell
    -When will "Finding Nemo" be out on blu? -How has Lassiter's taking the helm of all Disney animation effected Pixar? -Will there be another "Cars"? I hope not, I like the Cars franchise least of all the Pixar movies. -Wil they ever make a totally adult oriented animated film? I'm not talking nudity or language, just a movie that would only appeal to adults. It's probably not financially feasable.

3. James_Garner

James_Garner Stunt Coordinator

James Garner
    When will the 3D Blu version of "UP" be available?

4. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    I was actually surprised at how adult-oriented The Incredibles was. Of course I expected action, humor, etc. But I didn't expect so much of the plot to hinge on suspected marital infidelity and family strife. I would love to see Pixar tackle another film with similar themes.

5. Brisby

Brisby Second Unit

Will the unaltered version of the "Knick Knack" short with the big boobs ever be released again?

6. gizmo

gizmo Auditioning

I'm thrilled that PIXAR made 2 excellent sequels to Toy Story, but I'd like to know when they will finally make sequels to my favorite PIXAR movies: - The Incredibles 2 (there's an entire universe of adventures waiting to be told) - A Bugs Life 2 (there's an entire microverse of adventures waiting to be told) - Finding Nemo 2 (there's an entire ocean of adventures waiting to be told) - Ratatouille 2 (might be a stretch to come up with a good idea/script for a sequel) With Superhero movies being all the rage, I'm especially astounded that PIXAR/Disney haven't tried to cash in by doing a sequel to The Incredibles. Thank you.

7. Brisby

Brisby Second Unit

I'd rather never see another Pixar sequel again after Cars 2.

8. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    I can't believe I forgot about KNICK KNACK, Robert. I, too, would really like to see the original version released on Blu-ray.