What's new

Nintendo 3DS e.store has E3 3D trailers (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
If you've updated your 3DS to get the e.store you find that besides getting 3D Excitebike for free you will also see a handful of E3 3D game trailers.

Plus a Green Lantern 3D movie trailer.

I'm very impressed with Resident Evil Revelations, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Super Mario and Luigi's Mansion 2

I've seen these trailers online, but to be able to see them in 3D on the actual unit is very pleasing.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, I found that tonight. It's so obvious, but it was still a cool idea. I thought I wouldn't know what Paper Mario would look like in 3D until the game came out, but now I do. I liked the ones you listed, and add to it Star Fox 3D, which looked great. I haven't gotten to Kid Icarus or Zelda yet.

I do wish there was a way to add a folder to the main menu to keep the videos in. I don't really like them all lining up at the end. Maybe there is and I just don't know it.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
The 3D trailers are nice, but I want to know when were going to see some 3D demos.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I bought a trio of games today (Zelda, Mario and Donkey Kong). It's funny how tiny these are. Downloading them takes a fraction of the time it took to download the E3 demo trailers--literally five seconds. When you start them up with the Gameboy wrapper graphics, they are literally the size of a postcard! I think I'll stick with the slightly blurry blown up versions.

When the shop music starts up, it sounds just like Rod Stewart's "My Heart Can't Tell You No." It has put that song in my head all evening.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If anyone wants these trailers and hasn't downloaded them, do so soon. I just got an email from Nin saying they are only available until July 7. I don't really get the sense of that, but. . . . Presumably, they will stay on your system after you download them (there was speculation that a 3D music video that was available for a limited time would be deleted automatically, but I still had it last I checked, which was after I got the eshop).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks