Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Best Rock/Pop Subwoofer music?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Rhatphlegm

Rhatphlegm

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 09:16 AM

Every once in a while I'll run across a song that I've heard for years and never paid much attention to until more recently - because of some low frequency instrumentation I never heard before listening with a subwoofer.  Two such songs are:

Madonna (not normally a big fan) - "Like a Prayer" (has some really cool sustained bass parts)

and from U2 - "She Moves In Mysterious Ways" (has some nice bass guitar parts - really great!)

What other older music is out there that I'm missing out on to bug my neighbors with?? Posted Image

#2 of 6 leegrace

leegrace

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted November 30 2010 - 11:38 PM

Uppermost - "So The Answer Is"
Deadmau5 - "Word Problems"
Wolfgang Gartner - "Fire Power"

#3 of 6 theedmon10

theedmon10

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted January 04 2011 - 06:43 AM

whenever, wherever by shakira

#4 of 6 John_Bilbrey

John_Bilbrey

Stunt Coordinator

• 189 posts

Posted January 05 2011 - 01:05 AM

Many tunes from Pearl Jam's first album TEN rock - specifically "Alive" and "Garden".

#5 of 6 Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Screenwriter

• 1,972 posts

Posted January 05 2011 - 03:40 AM

Alive by Daft Punk.

#6 of 6 Tim Hoover

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter

• 1,425 posts

Posted January 19 2011 - 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rhatphlegm 

Every once in a while I'll run across a song that I've heard for years and never paid much attention to until more recently - because of some low frequency instrumentation I never heard before listening with a subwoofer.  Two such songs are:

Madonna (not normally a big fan) - "Like a Prayer" (has some really cool sustained bass parts)

and from U2 - "She Moves In Mysterious Ways" (has some nice bass guitar parts - really great!)

What other older music is out there that I'm missing out on to bug my neighbors with?? Posted Image

Well, since you already have U2's Achtung Baby album, I'd go with "So Cruel" for bass goodness.

Tim's Essential Music

Xbox Live gamertag: Stangboy124

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users