Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Cougar Town - season 2 thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,596 posts

Posted September 22 2010 - 05:53 AM

This show started out a little on the desperate divorcee path, but it congealed into a solid ensemble cast.  This season brings Jennifer Aniston back to TV on a semi-regular basis.  Season 2 opener is tonight on ABC at 9:30 p.m. EDT.

"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#2 of 3 spshultz

spshultz

Second Unit

• 286 posts

Posted May 26 2011 - 02:51 AM

I have really been enjoying Cougar Town and the season finale had me laughing quite a few times.

The show can be a bit silly at times but I like that.

I especially liked seeing Abed from Community and Ted from Scrubs and hope they continue with this "love" of each others shows.

Oh, and Busy Phillips was looking mighty nice!

#3 of 3 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 15,965 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted June 11 2011 - 03:44 PM

Jennifer Aniston back to semi regular tv? Anyway there was a Mini controversy in this season. Seems they borrowed a logo from a local Philly steak sandwich shop named Slacks Hoagies Shack. http://media.philly....hoagielogos.jpg http://www.philly.co...e-his-logo.html apparently adding images doesn't work on the iPad.

facebook.com/whotony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users