Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Deadwood on Blu in Fall

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?

• 1,523 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Florida

Posted July 03 2010 - 05:34 AM

Until now, the only thing Blu about Deadwood was the language, but now those cocksuckers at HBO are going to make me trade my goddamn DVD season sets in before I've even watched them, because there's no way I'm not owning one of the greatest motherfucking shows to ever air on television in the original HD.

http://www.tvshowson...series-BD/14002

Moderator - please relocate this to the TV section if you can, and please don't throw me to Wu and his pigs for pissing in the wrong pot.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,694 posts

Posted July 05 2010 - 03:42 PM

Looks like it's time to sell off the DVD sets....I definitely want this on blu.  One of my absolute favourite series.  Ian McShane is the man!
Recently watched- Riddick, The Chronicles Of Riddick, The Postman, The Hunger, April Love, Summer Lovers, Journey To The Center Of The Earth(1959), The Bounty, Mississippi Burning, The Wolf Of Wall Street, First Men In The Moon, The Jewel Of The Nile, Romancing The Stone, They Live, Into The Storm, John Wick, Finding Nemo 3D, Drag Me To Hell, It Follows

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 3, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 4, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Game Of Thrones: Season 2, Heroes: Season 2, The Pacific, Burn Notice: Season 5, Battlestar Galactica: The Definitive Collection

"You keep what you kill."

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   CraigF

CraigF

Screenwriter

• 2,452 posts
  • LocationToronto area, Canada

Posted July 05 2010 - 03:53 PM

I think this is one of my "3 TV series I wanted on BD" (the thread). If not, it should have been...

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Flemming.K

Flemming.K

Stunt Coordinator

• 76 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 06:01 AM

On my most wanted list!!! Just below Mad Men as my top series ever. Those two, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Carnivale, Sons of Anarcy and Life on Mars (UK) are best series in last decade.
Waiting impatiently for Sir Ridley Scotts Prometheus!

Danish filmsite Cinefil

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Marko Berg

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor

• 857 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 09:45 AM

HBO can have my money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users