Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Acoustic Research Hi-Res Series 7.1 set reluctantly for sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   thrca

thrca

Stunt Coordinator

• 50 posts

Posted March 20 2010 - 01:16 PM

Well, economy is crap, so I am forced to put my AR set up for sale.  In all honesty, I hope I get no hits on it, but at least I can say I tried.

What I have:
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR1
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR17
1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR15
1 Black Ash AR2C Center

These are all beautiful speakers which look and sound amazing.  The grills on the AR1s have a few minor snags in the fabric and I never got around to replacing it.

I am asking $2500 for the entire set, located in Ludington MI, USA for pickup or your delivery arrangements only.  I will not split the set.  I will throw in a perfect Sony DB930 5.1 550W receiver for $100 more.

Email me at thrca@thrca.com with specific questions as I do not get on HTF very often.
Jim

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   email2

email2

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 10 2011 - 01:55 AM

I am very interested in your set - are they still for sale?

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Cees Alons

Cees Alons

Executive Producer

• 18,651 posts

Posted August 10 2011 - 04:00 AM

Hello Robert, welcome to the forum!

Please note that the original post is more than a year old (almost a year and a half), so it may be possible that the poster is no longer actively monitoring this thread.

Good luck, though!

Cees

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   thrca

thrca

Stunt Coordinator

• 50 posts

Posted October 13 2011 - 03:20 PM

I have renewed my interest in the forum, and am happy to let you know that I am no longer selling these.. I was in a rough spot a while back, but was able to work through it without having to part with these. Sorry to burst your bubble. :D Jim