Acoustic Research Hi-Res Series 7.1 set reluctantly for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by thrca, Mar 20, 2010.

1. thrca

thrca Stunt Coordinator

Well, economy is crap, so I am forced to put my AR set up for sale. In all honesty, I hope I get no hits on it, but at least I can say I tried.

What I have:
    1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR1
    1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR17
    1 pair Black Ash Hi-Res AR15
    1 Black Ash AR2C Center

These are all beautiful speakers which look and sound amazing. The grills on the AR1s have a few minor snags in the fabric and I never got around to replacing it.

I am asking $2500 for the entire set, located in Ludington MI, USA for pickup or your delivery arrangements only. I will not split the set. I will throw in a perfect Sony DB930 5.1 550W receiver for $100 more.

Email me at thrca@thrca.com with specific questions as I do not get on HTF very often.
    Jim

2. email2

email2 Auditioning

I am very interested in your set - are they still for sale?

3. Cees Alons

Cees Alons Moderator

Cees Alons
    Hello Robert, welcome to the forum!

Please note that the original post is more than a year old (almost a year and a half), so it may be possible that the poster is no longer actively monitoring this thread.

Good luck, though!

Cees

4. thrca

thrca Stunt Coordinator

I have renewed my interest in the forum, and am happy to let you know that I am no longer selling these.. I was in a rough spot a while back, but was able to work through it without having to part with these. Sorry to burst your bubble. :D Jim