What's new

What happened to Agony and Ecstasy and Magnificent Men in Flying Machines? (1 Viewer)

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
A few months ago I read that these films were coming out in bluray in 2009. Still no word on these releases. I hope Fox starts to release some of their TODD-AO films soon.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I been wondering about this also. I hope someone know, however I am afraid that Fox has just given up on any catalog titles in Blu-ray or S-DVD. After the release of SOUTH PACIFIC, I had hoped a release in Blu-ray of THE SOUND OF MUSIC, THE KING AND I, and OKLAHOMA! would not be too far behind. I would also love to see CLEOPATRA, DOCTOR DOLITTLE, HELLO DOLLY, THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE and of course, THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by trajan

STAR would also look great on blu.
It sure would if they reverse that knuckleheaded decision to bathe the entire image in a sepia bath thus ruining the color timing.

TonyDale

Second Unit
According to the Cast Album Recording List, Max Preeo states that SOUND OF MUSIC will arrive on Blu-Ray just in time for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks