Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Run, Joe, Run Rumor

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,187 posts

Posted November 11 2009 - 02:01 AM

According to "The Big River" (That's amazon.com for those of you in Rio Linda!)/img/vbsmilies/htf/laugh.gif"> The Saturday Morning Live-Action Series Run, Joe, Run is slated to be released on December 8. I'm quite surprised that the folks at

Happy Veterens Day!

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 33,619( 727 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,363   :B)  Serial Chapters - 1,102 :B)

#2 of 3 Corey3rd

Corey3rd

Screenwriter

• 1,715 posts

Posted November 11 2009 - 04:30 AM

but they pushed back Big John Little John to 2010. this makes no sense

come see the reviews at
http://thedvdlounge.com/

and the Seinfeld Tour Bus

#3 of 3 paste

paste

Stunt Coordinator

• 51 posts

Posted November 11 2009 - 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey3rd 

but they pushed back Big John Little John to 2010. this makes no sense
Exactly. Awhile back, someone involved with the release told me that Big John would be first, then Run, Joe, Run in 2010. I would be very surprised to see Run, Joe, Run out next month, especially since there doesn't seem to be any publicity/press release behind it and some of the other Saturday morning shows they've released: Red Hand Gang, Monster Squad, and Big John have had original release dates pushed back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users