Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Harry O and Richard Diamond

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 of 24 OFFLINE   shadyguy

shadyguy

Stunt Coordinator

• 170 posts

Posted March 07 2009 - 03:54 PM

Not sure if this had anything to do with, but I believe after season 1, the show moved from New York City to LosAngeles, where shows like Dragnet and Perry Mason were being done. Not sure though !

#22 of 24 OFFLINE   Statskeeper

Statskeeper

Second Unit

• 262 posts

Posted March 12 2009 - 12:21 PM

"O'Hara: U.S. Treasury" is running on Retro Television Network on Saturday nights. If you like the Universal hour and 90 minute episodic library you'll love this station! "Laredo", "The Virginian", "Banacek", "The Bold Ones" and lots of other long-lost shows are in the rotation. It's mostly on digital subchannels (like 10.2 in Providence) so you might have to hunt around.

#23 of 24 OFFLINE   Jack P

Jack P

Producer

• 3,559 posts

Posted March 12 2009 - 01:05 PM

Unfortunately I'm in the NYC market and they don't carry Retro anywhere. Nice to hear though that there's still some kind of outlet for these more obscure shows!

#24 of 24 OFFLINE   Statskeeper

Statskeeper

Second Unit

• 262 posts

Posted March 13 2009 - 02:21 AM

I should add the great thing about RTN is most of the shows are uncut! Some need restoration, but at least they're being aired as intended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users