What's new

FS: Son of the Morning Star (Custer movie) (1 Viewer)

townsend

Agent
Real Name
Scott
I am selling the movie "Son of the Morning Star." The made-for-TV movie is presented on two VHS video cassettes (in a slipcover box) and runs 183 minutes. To the best of my knowledge, it has never been available on DVD.

Here is a plot synopsis: This sweeping TV adaptation of Evan S. O'Connell's novel stars Gary Cole as George Armstrong Custer, leader of the 7th Cavalry of the Great Plains in the early 1870s. Custer's efforts to maintain peace with the surrounding Native Americans are doomed to failure due to his own arrogance and miscalculations. The Indians reluctantly marshal themselves for war when the white man's lust for gold results in broken treaties and ravaged lands. Part Two culminates in a spectacular (and fairly accurate) recreation of the Battle of the Little Big Horn, pitting Custer against another headstrong tactician, Chief Crazy Horse (Rodney Grant).

I am the single owner and have watched the movie only two times. (This is not a rent copy.) Video cassettes and slipcover case are in excellent condition.

Price: 23.00, including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal accepted. Please PM if interest. Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks