What's new

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Live action) (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Did you see the trailer for this yet? It came out back in December, and saw a couple photos of Nic Cage in New York floating around recently too for re-shoots. I thought the trailer looked pretty cool....and I'm sure most people know who Jay Baruchel is by now since he's got a bunch of movies coming out now (She's Out of My League, How to Train Your Dragon and this).

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/thesorcerersapprentice/

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Saw the trailer before one of the movies we just saw. Didn't realize it was a remake of the cartoon until we saw the brooms and mops cleaning the floor! I think it looks pretty good!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I went to a movie a few weeks ago. And 2 or 3 of the trailers had movies with Cage in them. I guess he is working hard to pay off those IRS debts. :)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
LOL - perhaps. I've been noticing Jay Baruchel a lot lately, actually - feel like all his upcoming previews have been dominating my TV screens recently - especially How To Train Your Dragon. I liked him in Tropic Thunder so it'll be interesting to see how he handles his leading roles these days, especially a big summer blockbuster. Read an interview with him recently, and apparently he loved working with Cage.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Well done Disney! This was a fun, totally action packed film with a decent story, some kick-ass effects and sound track. There's some great homage's paid to Star Wars, Indiana Jones and best yet, the original Sorcerer's Apprentice. This one gets an A+

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks