-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need help with a song from the movie "Kickin' It Old Skool"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger

Supporting Actor

• 708 posts

Posted November 20 2008 - 08:05 AM

My son and I were watching "Kickin' It Old Skool" the other day and I heard a song that caught my attention. It's the song from the scene where Cole challenges Justin and they are walking out of Chim E Changa's and Kipp puts on his sun glasses and trips up a little. It's techno or something. I thought it was "Catwalk" by Sunlounger but now find out it isn't or at least the version I have isn't.

Here's the scene:
YouTube - Puke Scene in Kickin' It Old School

Usually I can find these things pretty quick but this one has me stumped. It sounds really familiar.

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
"A human being is part of the whole called by us the Universe. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest --a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection...

#2 of 2 MrcCrdnr

MrcCrdnr

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted July 17 2011 - 09:01 PM

you probably figured it out now but its Big Daddy Kane - Set It Off - Big Daddy Kane