Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Star Trek (All TV Series Box Sets) $35.49 each at Amazon w/ Free Shipping (deal dead)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor

• 605 posts

Posted March 31 2008 - 11:48 AM

Star Trek: The Original Series Complete Season Series
Amazon.com: The Star Trek: The Original Series Complete Season Series

Star Trek: The Next Generation Series
Amazon.com: The Star Trek: The Next Generation Series

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Series
Amazon.com: The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Series

Star Trek: Voyager Series
Amazon.com: The Star Trek: Voyager Series

Star Trek: Enterprise Series
Amazon.com: The Star Trek: Enterprise Series

#2 of 6 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,746 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted April 01 2008 - 05:51 AM

Nice, Jeff!

I know for a fact that as recently as last week the TOS sets were listed for $39.99 apiece on amazon.

I had checked because I had found a used copy of TOS: S1 used for $22 and needed to see what it sold for new to see what kind of deal I was getting. I was surprised to see them as low as $40.

Since the set was a gift for my dad...and he sees to be enjoying them so much...I may have to jump on this new price @ amazon.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 6 Barry_B_B

Barry_B_B

Second Unit

• 453 posts

Posted April 02 2008 - 02:35 AM

Thanks Jeff; we're trying to pay down credit cards but DS9 and Enterprise are must buys. My wife is going to kill me... Posted Image Posted Image

#4 of 6 Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,595 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted April 02 2008 - 03:46 AM

That's a hell of a deal. Too bad I'm trying to get rid of my clunky TNG sets to upgrade to the complete series box.

Thanks Jeff!

#5 of 6 Will_B

Will_B

Producer

• 4,733 posts

Posted April 03 2008 - 12:50 PM

I should be happy, but this just drives the knife further in -- knowing that Paramount was shafting fans by charging more than a hundred bucks for each season of Enterprise until recently. I think my 4 seasons of Enterprise probably added up to about $300 total, thanks to sales. And now I feel that much more of a fool.

Naturally Paramount waited until BluRay was about to prompt upgrades before getting the price down...
"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted." -Krysta Now

#6 of 6 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,746 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 03 2008 - 12:53 PM

Yikes! These must have all just gone up!

I say that because I had ST-TOS: Season 2 in my shopping cart @ amazon and just checked-in to find out it got bumped up from $35.49 to $67.49!!!

Posted Image Shoulda pulled the trigger sooner.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon