Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Nintendo Wii Package w/ 19 games, component cables, controllers, memory, charger

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   JoseEduardo

JoseEduardo

Second Unit

• 254 posts

Posted March 13 2008 - 12:46 PM

Hi there! I'm selling my barely used Nintendo Wii. The system is almost new only used it a few times, I'm selling this as a package and here's what you will get: Hardware: (1) Nintendo Wii System (2) Wii Remote Controllers (1) Nunchuck Controller (1) Classic Controller (4) Wii Remote Jackets (4) Wii Remote Wrist Bands (1) Sensor Bar (1) AV Cables and Power Supply (1) Component Cable (for 480p support) (2) Rechargeable batteries (1) Wii Charge Station Software: (1) 2GB SD Card with the following Virtual Console Games: Zelda - A Link to the Past Altered Beast Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2 Ninja Gaiden Punch Out Super Castlevania IV Super Mario Bros Super Mario Bros 2 Super Mario 64 Wii Games: Zelda - Twilight Princess Wii Baseball Wii Bowling Wii Boxing Wii Golf Wii Tennis Gamecube Games (play with no problems on Wii) Eternal Darkness Zelda - Ocarina of Time Zelda - Ocarina of Time Master Quest Zelda - The Wind Waker I'll sell all of these items for $380 including shipping via Fedex with insurance to any of the 48 continental US states, I will include the original Wii box too. Please feel free to check my Ebay feedback for references, my username is "Soycrema" any questions please send me a PM Thanks!

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   JoseEduardo

JoseEduardo

Second Unit

• 254 posts

Posted March 25 2008 - 02:41 PM

SOLD!!! Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users