-

Photo
- - - - -

PS3 5 Free Blu-Ray Discs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   mitch

mitch

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 09:02 AM

Hi All,

I purchased my PS3 80 Gig on January 4th and of course, I'm still waiting for my 5 free Blu-Rays. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the documents that I submited to the fullfillment company.

Does anyone have the toll free number for this company so that I can contact them to find out the status of the order? I don't think that Sony has this deal anymore so I can't get the number from the order form on-line.

By the way, I love the machine!

Thanks,

Mitch

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   MikeMeehan

MikeMeehan

Stunt Coordinator

• 51 posts

Posted February 20 2008 - 03:06 PM

1-800-598-9671
I had to resubmit mine today,they said they never received it. Good luck.

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Damin J Toell

Damin J Toell

Producer

• 3,761 posts

Posted February 21 2008 - 10:13 AM

mitch: I purchased my PS3 within the first few days of December and received my five discs last week. I wouldn't be worried just yet, given that you bought your PS3 a whole month after me.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Bmoney

Bmoney

Stunt Coordinator

• 57 posts

Posted February 21 2008 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damin J Toell
mitch: I purchased my PS3 within the first few days of December and received my five discs last week. I wouldn't be worried just yet, given that you bought your PS3 a whole month after me.
exact same for me....i sent it in later though like last week of dec. got mine last week

keep waiting they should be here soon

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Don Giro

Don Giro

Supporting Actor

• 817 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted July 07 2008 - 12:02 AM

It just occurred to me that I NEVER received my 5 free Blu-rays. I submitted all the necessary requirements almost immediately after setting up my PS3 the day after Christmas.

I've searched the web, and I've been seeing reports that Buena Vista (who are behind the promotion) got SWAMPED with rebate forms. Understandable, but I've been waiting SIX months now.

I've navigated to Buena Vista's promotion page, but the online form shows no record of me at all. This really sucks.

I've also read that Buena Vista requiredsome folks to "resubmit the required materials." How do you "ressubmit" the UPCs/Proof of Purchases when they are no longer in your possession (they were sent with the rebate form)?
When she embraces, your heart turns to stone
She comes at night, when you're all alone
And when she whispers, your blood shall run cold
You'd better hide before she finds you...

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Todd Erwin

Todd Erwin

Screenwriter

• 2,242 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted July 07 2008 - 03:36 AM

I always keep copies of my rebate submissions in case they get lost in the mail or the redemption center decides to reject it for some unknown reason.