What's new

PS3 5 Free Blu-Ray Discs (1 Viewer)

mitch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mitchell Miles
Hi All,

I purchased my PS3 80 Gig on January 4th and of course, I'm still waiting for my 5 free Blu-Rays. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the documents that I submited to the fullfillment company.

Does anyone have the toll free number for this company so that I can contact them to find out the status of the order? I don't think that Sony has this deal anymore so I can't get the number from the order form on-line.

By the way, I love the machine!

Thanks,

Mitch

MikeMeehan

Stunt Coordinator
1-800-598-9671
I had to resubmit mine today,they said they never received it. Good luck.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
mitch: I purchased my PS3 within the first few days of December and received my five discs last week. I wouldn't be worried just yet, given that you bought your PS3 a whole month after me.

Bmoney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
exact same for me....i sent it in later though like last week of dec. got mine last week

keep waiting they should be here soon

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
It just occurred to me that I NEVER received my 5 free Blu-rays. I submitted all the necessary requirements almost immediately after setting up my PS3 the day after Christmas.

I've searched the web, and I've been seeing reports that Buena Vista (who are behind the promotion) got SWAMPED with rebate forms. Understandable, but I've been waiting SIX months now.

I've navigated to Buena Vista's promotion page, but the online form shows no record of me at all. This really sucks.

I've also read that Buena Vista requiredsome folks to "resubmit the required materials." How do you "ressubmit" the UPCs/Proof of Purchases when they are no longer in your possession (they were sent with the rebate form)?

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I always keep copies of my rebate submissions in case they get lost in the mail or the redemption center decides to reject it for some unknown reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks