Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Hostel II

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   DVDManiac

DVDManiac

Auditioning

• 14 posts

Posted November 07 2007 - 03:20 PM

This crazy little flick came out on DVD on October 23. Anyone seen it yet? I was browsing through DailyMotion and I came across 10 vidclips from the flick. Most are just from the movie, but some are from the special features as well!! Pretty cool stuff. Check em out!

http://www.dailymoti......el II Clip/1

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   willh51

willh51

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted November 07 2007 - 05:34 PM

After avoiding this in the theaters this summer due to pretty nasty reviews and a general feeling that I'd get to listen to a bunch of chatters at the dollar theater, I ended up blind buying the unrated dvd because I couldn't rent it at Redbox. I'm very happy I did. I feel like Part II improves on the first one, the characters are better, the pacing is tight, and there is legitimate tension along with the gore (which is nasty as hell). The picture is damn near perfect on the dvd and the supplements are also great. Best buy in a while, and it was a gamble.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Jack Gilvey

Jack Gilvey

Producer

• 4,952 posts

Posted November 08 2007 - 12:13 AM

I'll guess I'll promote it from the bottom of my queue then. Posted Image Thanks.
SVS Customer Service
http://www.svsound.com
sales@svsound.com
techsupport@svsound.com

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,416 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted November 08 2007 - 03:25 AM

Yeah, I really liked it for those reasons too (and I didn't really like the first one very much but I loved Cabin Fever so I still wanted to give this movie a chance).

I saw it the weekend that it opened and me and my buddy were the only people in the theater. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users