What's new

Directors Name an actor/actress you'd like to have dinner with. (Not sexual!) (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Based on their public persona, which actor (actress) would you most want to chill out with, drink a beer and just converse with?
(For the sake of this question, let's just assume that sex is out of the question. :) )
Actor: My pick would be Steve Martin. I was raised on his comedy albums. I think he's a genius.

Actress: Jennifer Connelly. (Hey, just because sex is out of the question doesn't mean I can't look! Plus, she does seem to be an intelligent woman.)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Drew Barrymore

Sandra Bullock

Both seem to be happy, fun to be around, and comfortable with themselves.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I'd like to get pizza and a milkshake with either Melanie Griffith or Tina Fey (or both of them).

Sincerely,

John "Digs the non-drinkers" Kilduff

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Actor: James Spader
Actress: Chloe Jones (you didn't say it couldn't be an adult film actress).

Sam C

Stunt Coordinator
Actress: Tina Fey or Janeane Garafalo --- Both are hilarious

Actor: Martin Scorsese

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Scott, close your eyes and picture this...
Your sitting 3 feet across a table from Jennifer Connelly in a very romantic restaurant, she is wearing a dress so hot that your about to explode inside, you can't contain yourself she look's so sexy! You look her up and down, your imagination is running wild all over her, you just want to throw all of the food off of the table and take her right their in the restaurant in front of God and everyone!
Now, you tell me Scott, is sex still out of the question?
This is why I can't answer this poll. If i'm having dinner with Kathrine Heigl, and she look's so ravishing that I can't even concentrate on eating, let alone talking, their's GOING to be sex! In fact, we'll be back at my place banging our brains out before the check comes!
I hope so anyway!:)
But I CAN answer the male portion of your question, I would love to have a meal with the guy who play's 'Jesse' on 'Roswell'. I'd ask him how it is working with a hottie like Kathrine Heigl!

Kevin Matthews

Stunt Coordinator
John Carpenter : His commentary tracks and interviews are so interesting to me that I think it would be fun to sit down over beers and shoot the shit with him.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I would love a dinner with Natalie Portman. From all accounts a brilliant and engaging person. Plus, she's easy on the eyes.:)
Although this is stretching the term 'actor', I would have a dinner with Jon Stewart (He was good in Playing by Heart and was in Big Daddy). I could be wrong, but I think he could possibly be one of the best serious interviewers on television today. I think that would be a dinner to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks