Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Just got done preordering the new "Ultra"!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jon_Liu

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted May 02 2007 - 04:32 AM

I have been waiting for this day since the new SVS "Ultra" was announced.

I just got done ordering a PB13-Ultra in textured black from them and am looking forward to "Late July" when I receive this badboy!

I currently have their "Old" PC-Ultra and will be interested to hear the upgrade. Especially, since they are touting the new Ultra to be nearly twice the output!!! That''s a lot of output!!!!

Hooray, I'm excited!!!!
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. But, inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Mark Guidry

Mark Guidry

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted May 02 2007 - 07:02 AM

I really want to hear one of these things. Actualy I want to order 2 to replace my 2 cs+ tubes. Are there any real pics of them yet?

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Ernesto.Morin

Ernesto.Morin

Stunt Coordinator

• 179 posts

Posted May 03 2007 - 03:40 PM

Nice! Congrats!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Johnal

Johnal

Stunt Coordinator

• 129 posts

Posted May 24 2007 - 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Liu
I have been waiting for this day since the new SVS "Ultra" was announced.

I just got done ordering a PB13-Ultra in textured black from them and am looking forward to "Late July" when I receive this badboy!

I currently have their "Old" PC-Ultra and will be interested to hear the upgrade. Especially, since they are touting the new Ultra to be nearly twice the output!!! That''s a lot of output!!!!

Hooray, I'm excited!!!!

congrats! I knew i shouldn't have ventured over here! I didn't even hear about this upgrade until a few minutes ago when I went over to their website to see what's new. Nearly twice the output?! Seriously? Okay... damn it...i can't take this anymore.

I've been losing sleep over trying to scrounge up enough money to upgrade my Ascend Acoustic 340 classics to their new Sierra-1 line...I am quite literally making calls to people who owe me 5 bucks to have them pay up...then i read this. GAH!!!

Congrats again... Posted Image