What's new

300 and TMNT in July (1 Viewer)

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
On Tuesday this week I attended a WB press event for Planet Earth and got a little scoop on 300 and TMNT.

300 will be in late July, and TMNT sometime during the month. My source didn't give me an exact date, and that's pretty much all he could tell me. When I asked about hi-def he didn't deny it, but he didn't confirm either.

So, there you have it.

http://www.eyecravedvd.com/article.p...70411113148934

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Seems like a really fast turnaround on these, but I won't complain about a DVD of 300 sooner rather than later.

Seems like a title that's pretty ripe for a double dip though.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Chris, V for Vendetta was theatrically released mid-March and the DVD's hit August 1. 300 would have roughly the same time span. It is a possibility.

However, 300 did much better business than V and I'm not sure how that would work. Maybe a single disc in July and then a 2 Disc SE by Christmas?

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
My source couldn't tell me much about it other than "July", which he then corrected and said "summer... this summer". Of course, through out the evening I got a little more out of the source, but do know it'll be late July.

Brian Little

Stunt Coordinator

Usually if Warner does a 1 and 2 disc edition they are released the same day. Too bad Fox doesn't do the same.

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio

Fox has been doing pretty good lately with Eragon & Night at the Museum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks